I was tagged by Dawlyn and Krista at Little Blind Book Finds. Should be a fun way to get to know me, since pretty much all you know at this point is that I like books. Obviously.
1. Name a cartoon that you love.
I just love cartoons in general. They are the best kind of TV to watch. But right now my son and I are having a really fun time watching Pokemon season 1 together! Ash is like, the worst Pokemon trainer of all time, but it just makes me laugh. And who doesn’t love Pikachu?
2. What is your favorite song right now?
My all-time favorite song is Let it Be by the Beatles. Paul McCartney is a brilliant song-writer, and I love all of his songs, but Let it Be is just so meaningful, and it’s such a lovely melody. I listen to it any time I’m feeling helpless or down. Or just any time.
3. What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
My family loves to play board games and card games. I am OBSESSED with Dominion, and we have like, four expansions for it. When we get together with my mom’s side of the family we play lots of Hand and Foot, which a simple but addictive rummy-style game.
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I still play Pokemon Go. There, I said it.
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing you love to learn about?
So I’m really into the making-of of the Lord of the Rings movies. I have watched all of the extended features more than five times. I think it’s fascinating how they made the props, costumes, and sets, and when they used special effects or when they used practical effects. It’s all so fascinating!
6. What is something unusual that you know how to do?
I can touch my tongue to my nose. Without cheating.
7. Name something you made last year, and show us if you can.
I made our family’s Halloween costumes last year. FROM SCRATCH! We were the Rubbles, and they turned out amazing!
8. What is your most recent personal project?
This blog! I’ve only been here for about a month. This is so much fun, I don’t know why I never started sooner.
9. Tell us something you think about often.
My brain is non-stop. It’s always thinking about pretty much everything. But right now, food and this blog. I just want a giant bowl of chips and salsa. And an extra large pizza. And a fresh loaf of bread. And Chick-fil-a.
CURSE YOU DIET!!!!
10. Give us something that is your favorite.
My favorite movie is a toss-up between Lord of the Rings and Pitch Perfect. Obviously for wildly different reasons…
11. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
Crap. Now I have to figure out who I’m going to tag…