I saw this on Baking Thad Books, and even though I wasn’t tagged I couldn’t resist joining in. In case you can’t tell by now, I love lists. I used to have a reading journal (which I obviously kept up with for longer than 2 months…) that had all kinds of lists at the back. The lists were my favorite part, lol. I don’t know, I guess I feel like if I was ever stuck and couldn’t figure out what to read next I could always just read something off my favorite list.
Also, thanks to this tag I’ve officially added Bel Canto to my tbr. It’s been recommended to me so many times, both online and by people I actually know. I just never really cared enough to actually bother. But at this point I can take a hint. I’ll read it, already!
How to Play:
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)